Saturday 25 April 2009

In-flight blog.

Wherever I go, clumsy follows.

It’s dark in here. I just put my tray into the upright position. I forgot my full glass of lemon cordial was resting on it. I currently type with wet legs and a wetter bag. Fail.

Fail part 2. Listening to a bit of drum n bass (as usual) while typing this. Wondered why the sound changed. I could still hear it, but it was much quieter and more ‘tinny’. Realised I had been subjecting the people surrounding me with the possibly not so tantalising sounds of Gein –my favourite hardcore dark drum n bass act whose explicit lyrics are sampled from various horror movies. Oh well, I do like to educate people... :/

Finally saw Tropic Thunder, I really enjoyed it, apart from Tom Cruise’s performance, I don’t like him as a person, and I like him even less as an actor. Other than that it was great. I also made the huge mistake of watching Flight of the Concords it’s just impossible not to laugh at the show. Why did I do it?! I snorted at one point, I guess that is Fail part 3, or maybe that should have been number one.

Perk of the flight is that I have one of the best seats on the plane. Window seat, no one sitting next to me, end of the section and the toilet right behind me –BONUS! I can’t think of a better seat on flight, excluding Zachary Quinto’s lap, M’raow!

I have just over 8 hours of flying left, but when I post this I will have landed shopped and hopefully had a visit to an onsen. Really not too sure what to do next... I’m due for a 2 hour snooze in about 4 hours, my fail-safe way of combating jet-lag. Highly recommended. I have my DS and a load of books, so I suppose I should save my laptop battery.

Signing off for now.

*Post typing* I didn't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment